Sunday, September 6, 2015

Maternity Photos

Deciding who was going to take some photos of little (round faced) ole preggers me was a big debate. Jon, my fantastic brother in law, has been our photographer for all the photos we've taken. But, obviously he can't just pop on over to Japan for a photoshoot. However, one of the great things about living over here is that there is an abundance of military spouses who are photographers. A friend of mine who is a spouse in the OSC takes amazing photos and I love her style, plus I feel very comfortable with her and she's very talented! She came over this week and took some pictures!















My nod to dad who is out in the middle of the ocean!








1 comment:

  1. Kaiti you look so so beautiful! I'm really happy you found someone to take these. What a wonderful capture of all you've done to this point for your sweet baby girl. It is so hard to not be there with you! The photos are super fabulous and you get mad props for getting ready! We love SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I can't wait to do our first family session some day! Love youuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete