Monday, July 21, 2014

Yokohama and Ikea

We went to Yokohama one day to explore a little and then to Ikea to get stuff for the house! 




There was this giant pirate ship! We want to go back at night to ride that enormous Ferris wheel and go up to the top of the Landmark Tower too!

 



 After Yokohama we took the train closer to Ikea and decided to have a trek to Ikea....through farmland! It's lucky I trust Alex with directions otherwise I would have been positive he was going the wrong way. But...
He wasn't! See it off in the distance? Good thing it's so tall.

We spent a veryyyyyyyyyyy long day at Ikea and didn't come out with half the stuff we needed. So we took a bus back to the train and then got some Thai food. We definitely needed a large beer after that. 

After Alex left on Saturday, our Ikea stuff arrived on Monday and I got to do some building! 

before!

A BED! 

It's been hard work watching me build all this stuff. 

Love from Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment