Sunday, May 10, 2015

Taylor Swift

Earlier this month, Taylor Swift kicked off her 1989 World Tour in Tokyo! The Japanese LOVE LOVE LOVE T Swift. Apparently, they are such a huge proponent of her sales and her success, that she insisted she start the tour in Tokyo with 2 shows. I went with a few girlfriends from here; it was AWESOME! I haven't been to a concert in such a long time and it was really fun!
We got these bracelets (taped to each chair, 55,000 of them!) that lit up in sync with the show, which was just about the coolest thing ever. Now, it lights up when you shake it!

 TOKYO!
That's the Tokyo Dome, where the concert was.






 Those lights in the crowd are the armbands!











 Such cool bracelets!




1 comment:

  1. Love love that baby girl of ours already! Can't wait to visit Japan to meet her!

    For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:13-14

    ReplyDelete