Now this isn't so much of a secret anymore and I'm just late on this blog post (whoops!) but SURPRISE! Baby Castillo is on his or her way! The little Chubelet is due out around the 30th of September!
I started taking pictures every 2 weeks and will continue to do so, just to see the changes! So far, not very much! (Fruit not to scale, haha)
Carol and Anthony came to visit on the Wednesday that I was 12 weeks, this is how we told them!

We really wanted to take a picture like this for the announcement, but the double Torii gates were just not cooperating and there were a TON of people. So the one below worked!
I'm counting this as my 12 week photo (mostly because I forgot to take another one that week).
More to come!
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR SWEET GROWING FAMILY!!!
So looking forward to my first trip to Japan to welcome my newest Grandbaby! Love, Love! Mom
ReplyDelete