Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Anniversary!



 I can't believe it's been 2 years! So much has changed since then: 4 different cities, 3 states, 2 countries...Hard to believe Alex was still in Primary for Flight School and now he's left on a 2nd deployment. It's been an incredible adventure and I'd never change a moment of it!


1st Anniversary, San Francisco, CA September 2013


Unfortunately, this years anniversary picture is also our goodbye photo for deployment. We got to spend most of the day together, but then I had to drive to Yokosuka to drop Alex off at the boat (but not before some delicious molten lava cakes!) Yokosuka is a huge naval base about 48 KM away; it's where the ports are and where the boats are kept. 
So, Alex is off on the USS George Washington on deployment again for a few months: so very proud of him and miss him already!



Sam took the trip with us to get in some last minute cuddles.




No comments:

Post a Comment