Don't you love our stick furniture from base? (cannot wait for our furniture to arrive!) Sam enjoys that he can hide under the furniture though.
I got some patio furniture while Alex was gone, the weather cooperated for a day or two so we sat outside and had a beer!
I bought a spiralizer the other day and it is AMAZING. Super easy zoodles like angel hair pasta in minutes!
A family from Alex's squadron generously sold us their table that they don't use anymore. I've been on the hunt for a big table since we arrived. We have a really large dining room, but big tables are a rarity here. She had exactly what I needed and I am SO excited to have a table! (and not have to wait 6 months to special order one)
We celebrated with homemade green chile chicken enchiladas (thanks to Mrs. Taglialegami, Joey's mom!)
We got an amazing care package this week from Alex's mom! Red chile, olive oils, balsamic vinegars and coffee!! Yahoo!!
Have a great week all!







Love the table and the everyday post!
ReplyDelete